Have you become a parent recently? Well, congratulations to you on that. You must have observed by now that being a parent is one job you can’t run away from, so it is better for you to make adjustments because that’s the only way you can deal with it. How do you plan on managing your baby along with your job? Let me tell you, things will become a lot more difficult for you, so you must plan appropriately to save yourself from getting into unnecessary troubles.
Babies are cute, but they cost me lots of money – what can I do?
So far, a cute and adorable baby has cost you hundreds of dollars. At this point you have two options:
- Take care of yourself about your baby and take a year or more off from the work or
- Find a reliable daycare in your area where you live
However, if you chose to go for a daycare option, this figure can rise if you don’t find an affordable and reliable home daycare service in your area. For example, if you live in Newmarket, Ontario, then you probably have a great chance to come across great daycare centers, which offer exceptional facilities for the kids and doesn’t charge too much as well. Don’t worry about the school and college fees because many surveys show that the cost of enrolling an infant in a daycare program costs more than a year’s worth of college tuition fees.
So, you have to seriously think about finding the right home daycare service in Newmarket, Ontario. Some reports also show that the daycare services cost twice as much as the money spent by the average families across the country on food and transportation. This might come as a shocker for you, but that’s true. So, you have to prepare yourself for an expensive journey until your infant becomes big enough to go to school.
Here are some tips that can help you save money on home daycare. Pay attention to them, as you can save a significant amount of money by following these tips.
- Start Budgeting: You have to start planning about the type of daycare that will not only suit your child but your finances as well. You can’t invest a significant amount of money in the daycare services just because they are nice. So, you have to outline a budget and find the daycare services accordingly. Most parents find it overwhelming when they see high rates of daycare services, but they need to understand that in the world they live in, everybody tries to make as much money as possible from the others, so why would daycare services lag? Check online for the most affordable daycare services in Newmarket, York Region.
- Take some time off work: Another viable option that can save money for you is to take time off work and devote it towards taking care of your child. If you are the main wager in the family, then you can ask someone else to take some time off work and take care of the infant.
- Tax Breaks: There is a government policy in which you can get some money for taking care of your child if your income is low. The exact amount depends upon the gross income, so that has to be calculated.
- Try sharing in care: Since the issue, we are discussing here in this article is pretty common, so many people have formed a network in which multiple families agree to hire a single nanny for all the kids, which in fact saves a lot of money for the people on the network. Being a part of such networks will also help you at the time when your nanny is sick or unavailable. Moreover, the kids will have great fun in the company of other kids.
Saving money is important because as they say, ‘A penny saved is a penny earned’. Some of the Day Care services are quite expensive these days, but if you look in the right direction, you will certainly find some affordable home daycare to save you money and bring happiness to your child’s face.
Why Diana Daycare in Newmarket?
Diana Daycare in Newmarket is considered by many to be the top home Daycare in Newmarket. We offer CCTV (Closed Circuit TV monitoring ) for the entire facility, home-made food and a big NO to junk food as well as no pets and a focus on providing a strong Ontario curriculum.
When children graduate from Diana Daycare in Newmarket, they are prepared for school: they are able to read and write and are completely ready to be integrated into their first grade in school.
That’s why all students from Diana Daycare are always a step ahead compared to the other kids who join their first grade in school.